Monday, December 12, 2016

Makeup Work

After going through both 6th and 7th hours grades for the first and second quarter, I have linked the documents that the majority of students are missing. If you are missing other documents or assignments like documents or visuals, send me an email once you have those completed. I will regrade as long as you have submitted assignments to me by December 20.

Any speech redos must be done by Wednesday, January 4.

Quarter 1
Types of Communication YouTube Activity
Informative Speech Reflection

Quarter 2
Denzel Washington's Commencement Speech Address
Monroe's Motivated Sequence YouTube Activity (6th Hour only)
Logos, Pathos, Ethos Worksheet (6th Hour only)
Persuasive Speech Pros/Grows
Persuasive Speech Reflection
Pros/Cons/Questions - 6th Hour
Pros/Cons/Questions - 7th Hour

Additionally, if you want to redo an outline or visual from this semester, you will need to send me an email for what you corrected. Email me at rpstheatredance@gmail.com or ewhite@rps30.k12.ar.us.

No comments:

Post a Comment